Christina Ernst, President & Owner
Christina has traveled her entire life, thus inspiring her passion to pursue a career in the travel industry. In 1996 she began assisting her Austrian-American father with unique German, Swiss and Austrian Tours. She and her father are known in the industry as the forerunners in leading Christmas Market Tours to Europe. VIP Alpine Tours also operates as VIP Travel and VIP Southern Tours with their headquarters in Sautee-Nacoochee, Georgia, where Christina was raised.
Christina's geographical expertise includes Europe because of her Austrian background and her college emphasis. She has traveled extensively throughout Europe and the Caribbean, the USA including Hawaii, as well as Mexico, Central America, New Zealand and Tahiti. She also has in-depth knowledge of the Southern USA. She prides herself in keeping up to date with the ever-changing world of travel and has the expertise and connections to organize any type of vacation tailored to your personal needs.
One of her numerous achievements was organizing Georgia's largest consumer travel expo in 2005 and 2006. Over 40 international travel and destination vendors were on hand to help bring consumers the world. Because of her direct contacts with these top officials in the travel industry Christina has become one of the most sought after travel counselors in the U.S, and has been featured as a travel expert on numerous travel sites and blogs and as well as in a training video for Carnival Cruise Lines for first-time cruisers.
Christina has been hosting and escorting tours to Europe for 14 years and has shared her cultural and travel experiences with hundreds of travelers. Her in-depth knowledge of the touring industry has been the grounds for expanding her company with the formation of VIP Southern Tours. The Southern USA has so many beautiful sites and wonders, and after being a tour operator and working with numerous companies, Christina felt it was time to share her backyard with the world. VIP Southern Tours specializes in the Southeast with a primary focus on Georgia and Florida.
Some of Christina's favorite travels include visiting both the North and South Islands of New Zealand and an Arctic Polar Bear Cruise around Svalbard with G Adventures. Her favorite type of travel is soft adventure and most of her personal travels involve nature. Christina's favorite hobby? Travel – of course!
Please do not hesitate to contact Christina for all of your travel needs at 706.348.TRIP or via the Contact Us page.
Christina's Travels 2010
- Winter Olympics – Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Germany, Switzerland, Austria -Tour Guide for her Oberammergau Tour
- Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Alaska Inside Passage Cruise on Holland America- Hostess to 57 passengers
- Boca Raton, Florida
- Northern Michigan
- Charleston, South Carolina
- Savannah, Georgia
Christina's Travels 2011
- Disney Dream Cruise Pre-Inaugural Special Event Sailing
- Disney Dream
- Svalbard - Arctic Circle Expedition Cruise
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Northern Michigan
- Bavaria and Eastern Germany
Christina's Travels 2012
- Palm Island, St. Vincent, Grenadines
- Petit St. Vincent, St. Vincent, Grenadines
- Disney Fantasy Cruise - Pre-Inaugural Special Event Sailing
- Disney World, Florida
- Berlin, Potsdam and Leipzig, Germany
- Playa Del Carmen, Mexico
- Williamsburg, Virginia
- Big Island, Hawaii - Hawaii Travel Exchange
- Miami, Florida
- Denmark, Norway, Northern Germany (December 2012)
- Switzerland, France, Austria, Bavaria (December 2012)